If you are holding Work Visa in the UK, your spouse will have all the rights to live and work in the UK. They will have all rights to do any job in the UK. Your dependent children can have a free education in the UK.

Documents required for a dependent visa application:

  • Passport

  • Tuberculosis test report (not applicable for all nationalities)

  • Police clearance check from all the countries (if the duration of stay is over 1 year)

  • Birth Certificate (Children)

  • Marriage Certificate (married partners)

  • Accommodation proof in the UK (Tenancy Agreement)

  • Employment confirmation letter from your Employer or COS


Your employer is a rated sponsor who will certify the maintenance fund for your dependents. Therefore you will be exempted to have a personal saving statement. Please note you will not have any recourse in the public funds and it's your responsibility to meet the cost of their stay in the UK.