Direct Interview for Nurses - Oxford University Hospitals
Time & Location
About The Event
Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) is a world renowned centre of clinical excellence and one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK. We became a Foundation Trust on 1 October 2015 and believe that this will enable us to work more effectively in partnership with our patients and our local community to provide high quality healthcare. Oxford university is conducting face to face nurses interview at Delhi.
Why Oxford University Hospitals
- Largest Teaching Hospital in the UK
- One of the best hospital for Career Development in UK
- 100% OSCE Passing rate
- Excellent Relocation Package & ongoing support
- Onsite Hospital Accommodation
- Family Visa
- Face to Face Interview@ Cochin
Seminar & Direct Interview for Oxford University Hospitals at Kochi, on 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th March 2019
Who Can Apply
- Registered Nurse with at least 12 months experience
- IELTS 6.5 in writing and 7 in remaining modules / OET B (can be a combination of two test results within last 6 months)
Detailed Benefits of Package:
- The Trust will refund IELTS Fee
- The Trust will refund CBT Fee & NMC application Fee
- The trust will pay the cost of Visa Application fee
- The trust will pay the cost of priority Visa Application fee(If applicable)
- The trust will pay the cost of IHS fee for 3 year
- The Trust will pay the cost of the Flight ticket to the UK
- The trust will provide 3 months free accommodation on site and option to extend up to one year.
- The trust will cover the cost of OSCE examination.
- Registered Nurses will be on the Band 5 salary of £23023 - £29608 per annum depending on experience.
- Your normal hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week to include, days, nights and
- weekends on a rotational basis + Overtime options
- 27 days annual leave (+8 plus public holidays) & NHS Pension plan
- Family Visa
Interview Event in Detail
Two sessions every day
1pm - 5pm
Presentation (30 minutes)
Drug Calculation Test & Care Planning Test (Together 1 hour)
More details regarding the tests and event will describe in your invitation email followed within 24 hours of the free ticket purchase.
Candidates are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
*Only limited seats are available for each session. Please attain your tickets to apply for the desired session.
*Booking confirmation only valid once you received the invitation letter from the organizers as the confirmations are made on the basis of priority.
Further please contact the organiser on email@example.com/+919447393030/+443303211030