Direct Interview for Nurses - Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust was formed on 1st April 1998 following a merger between East Surrey Healthcare NHS and Crawley Horsham NHS Trusts. They provide acute and complex services at their hospital (East Surrey Hospital) in Redhill. In addition, they provide a range of outpatient, diagnostic and less complex planned services at Caterham Dene Hospital and Oxted Health Centre in Surrey and at Crawley and Horsham Hospitals in West Sussex. SASH is a major local employer, with a diverse workforce of around 3,500 providing healthcare services to a growing population of around 535,000. Surrey and Sussex Healthcare s conducting face to face nurses interview at Cochin.
Why Surrey and Sussex Healthcare
- In house established OSCE Training
- 96% OSCE Passing rate
- Easy access to Central London & Easy access to London airports
- Average Two bedroom house rent-£700-£900/Month
Face to Face Interview@ Cochin
Seminar & Direct Interview for Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust at Kochi, on 28th,29th,30th January and 1st February
Who Can Apply
- GNM/ Bsc/ Pc Bsc /Msc Registered Nurse with at least 12 months experience
- IELTS 6.5 in writing and 7 in remaining modules / OET B (can be a combination of two test results within last 6 months)
Detailed Benefits of Package:
- The trust will refund the cost of CBT
- The trust will provide up to 3 months free accommodation
- The Trust will pay for the Flight ticket to UK
- The trust will cover the cost of OSCE examination& Transport to exam centre
- The trust will cover the cost of NMC Registration fee
- The trust will cover the cost of Visa Application fee
- The trust will pay the IHS fee for 3 years as a loan repaid within three year
- £150 hot food canteen vouchers to spend in the SASH Three Arches Restaurant
- Pre-Registered Nurses will be paid Band 3 salary of £19,852 per annum(until such time as you have obtained your NMC registration)
- Registered Nurses will be on the Band 5 salary scale of £22,128-£28,747 per annum plus 5% high cost area supplement per annum.
- Your normal hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week to include, days, nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
Interview Event in Detail
Two sessions every day
Presentation (30 minutes)
Drug Calculation Test & Care Planning Test (Together 1 hour)
More details regarding the tests and event will describe in your invitation email followed within 24 hours of the free ticket purchase.
Candidates are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
*Only limited seats are available for each session. Please attain your tickets to apply for the desired session.
*Booking confirmation only valid once you received the invitation letter from the organizers as the confirmations are made on the basis of priority.
Further please contact the organiser on email@example.com/+919447393030/+443303211030