Direct Skype Interview with a leading NHS Trust in the UK.
Time & Location
About The Event
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is conducting Weekly Direct Skype Interview for Nurses.
Salary: Registered Nurse - £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
1. GNM / Bsc / Pc Bsc /Msc Registered Nurse with at least 1 year experience
2. IELTS 6.5 in writing and 7 in remaining modules / OET B (can be a combination of two test results within the last 6 months)
About Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
With around 17,000 employees, we are one of the biggest employers locally. We aim to reflect the diversity of local communities and are proud of our new and existing partnerships with local people, patients, neighbouring NHS organisations, local authority and charitable bodies.
As well as being home to one of three Major Trauma Centres for the Yorkshire and Humber region, they have a number of specialist medical and surgical services, many of which are internationally renowned. These include cancer treatment, spinal injuries, neurology, cardiology and stereotactic radiosurgery to name but a few.
- Reimbursement of IELTS / OET fee
- Reimbursement of CBT fee
- Reimbursement of NMC application fees
- Visa application fee paid by hospital
- Health surcharge for 3 years paid by hospital,
- Flight ticket paid by hospital
- One month accommodation, which will be recouped over the initial months from their monthly pay
- OSCE fee paid by hospital
- Working hours: 37.5 + ( overtime options )
- Family visa