Basic Features of Danish Green Card or Denmark
1. Under the Green Card scheme, the applicant will be granted a first -time temporary residence permit for 3 years and at the end of this period, you can apply for an extension of one year. Before the end of this period you can apply for an extension of up to 4 years
2. Residence permit can be extended if you have worked for the past 12 months for a minimum of ten hours per week
3. Migration to Denmark under the Denmark Green Card entitles a person to get permanent residence status in 7 years of Denmark immigration. After gaining permanent residency the migrant is entitled to work in whole European Union.
4. Danish Green Card holders can also travel freely in all the Schengen countries without requiring a visa.
5. Danish Green Card holder can also get his family members in Denmark to get permanent residence. The family members are entitled to same rights as are enjoyed by the main applicant.
The Green card scheme
It is possible to grant a residence permit for the purpose of seeking work and working in Denmark. A residence and work permit under the Greencard scheme is issued on the basis of an individual evaluation based on a point system. If you can score enough points based upon criteria such as age, education, language skills, and work experience, you can obtain a Three-year residence permit under the Danish Green Card scheme, which will allow you to live in Denmark and find a job. Which Can extend up to five years .A previous job offer is not required secure a green card in Denmark. Once you are legally, reside 5 years in Denmark you will be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).,which will give you free access to EEA/EU Countries including United Kingdom.
The Positive List (Shortage Occupation List)
There are many occupations in Denmark for which there is a shortage of professionals . If you have skills in one of these occupations, you can obtain a work and residence permit in very little time under the Positive List scheme. The Current positive list issued on 3/2/15 lists the occupation are in the shortage. For More details and Information Pack Please contact us.